Thank you for visiting our website available at the internet address https://playjuicy.com (hereinafter: “Playjuicy.com”, “Website”, “Website”).
Playjuicy.com is a social networking website intended for adults. The goal of Playjuicy.com is to provide a platform that allows users to share information about themselves, as well as establish relationships and communicate with other users. The website is intended only for adults, it may contain erotic or offensive content.
The owner of Playjuicy.com is not the author of any content posted on the Website by its users. All content on the Website is posted by users at their own risk.
The formula of these regulations provides for the establishment of general terms and conditions of using the Website, including the use of its functionality and resources, as well asour responsibility issues.
We invite you to read the regulations,
The Playjuicy.com team
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Owner of Playjuicy.com is the company Spark Management Ltd. based in Great Britain, with the e-mail address: [email protected] (hereinafter referred to as: “Service Provider”).
- The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of consumers (or other natural persons to whom the provisions relating to consumers apply) under mandatory provisions of law. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, priority shall be given to these provisions.
- In addition to the Service Provider, there are also Users on the Website – these are independent third parties of legal age in relation to the Service Provider, who may interact with each other, conclude transactions and communicate via Playjuicy.com.
- Only adults may be the User of the Website. Verification of the age of majority takes place by confirming this fact by the User when entering the Website by clicking the appropriate action field – without confirmation of adulthood and without confirmation of accepting the Regulations, the person may not use the Website. Due to the nature of the Website and the content available on it, the Service Provider reserves the right to additionally verify the age of the User by, for example, the need for the User to confirm his age or other data provided by him necessary to use the Website. Lack of cooperation in the verification of data at the request of the Service Provider may constitute the basis for limiting, suspending or terminating access to the Website and its Services of Playjuicy.com on the terms contained in the Regulations.
- The terms used in these Regulations shall have the following meaning:
- ANONS– the User’s personal advertisement published in the “Announcements” tab on the Playjuicy.com website. Adding an Announcement in Playjuicy.com is payable on the terms specified in the Regulations and the Price List.
- PRICE LIST– price list of paid functionalities of the Website.
- WORKING DAY– one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- ACCOUNTUSER, ACCOUNT – a set of resources and functionalities available in the Playjuicy.com ICT system marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the User, in which the data provided by the User and information about his activities on the Website are collected. The Account allows you to use other Playjuicy.com Services available on the Website – in the case of which the requirement to create an Account has been indicated.
- ANNOUNCEMENT – Advertisement added by the User at Playjuicy.com.
- PROFILE USER’S PROFILE – the public part of the User’s Account (profile page) available for viewing by all persons using the Website, within which User Content and information about his Announcements are posted.
- STATUTE– these Regulations of the Website.
- WEBSITE, SERVICE, PLAYJUICY.com– a website run by the Service Provider and available at the Internet addresshttps://playjuicy.com along with subdomains.
- SUBSCRIPTION– paid access to User Content under the conditions specified in the Regulations.
- USER CONTENT, CONTENT – posts, photos, videos and other digital content provided by the User in electronic form on the User Profile at Playjuicy.com. The User may independently decide on the conditions of access to his Content.
- PLAYJUICY.com SERVICES– services provided electronically by the Service Provider to Users via the Website in accordance with the Regulations.
- SERVICE PROVIDER –Spark Management Ltd. with its seat in Great Britain (address: 69 Banstead Road, Carshalton, SM5 3NP, Great Britain), entered in the register of business activities for the United Kingdom, including England and Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland kept by Companies House under number 12743081, having an e-mail address: [email protected].
- USER– only an adult natural person with full legal capacity and using or intending to use the Website and Playjuicy.com Services.
2. PLAYJUICY.COM SERVICES
- Each adult User may use Playjuicy.com Services under the conditions specified in the Regulations below.
- The use of Playjuicy.com Services requires the creation of a User Account. The account opens access to all functionalities and resources of the Website intended for Users.
- After logging in to the Account, the User gains access, among others. to the following Website functionalities:
- keeping a Profile, including posting Content and editing data as part of your Profile;
- searching, browsing and following Profiles of other Users, including adding comments and reactions to posts on their Profiles;
- giving “tips” to other Users;
- communication with other Users via internal chat;
- receiving internal notifications about new activities and Content on the Website;
- purchase of Subscriptions on the Profiles of other Users in order to obtain access to paid Content;
- adding, editing and removing your Announcements;
- searching and browsing Announcements of other Users.
- A detailed description of Playjuicy.com Services and the rules of their operation is available in the Regulations and in the information tabs on the Website, as well as as part of additional explanations, guidelines and messages displayed to the User when using the Website.
- Most of Playjuicy.com Services are free, subject to Announcements, as well as Subscription, the terms of which are set individually by Users.
3. GENERAL RULES OF USING THE WEBSITE, LIABILITY
- The Website contains erotic content, including shows of sexual activity, intended only for adult visitors to the Website – access to the content posted on the Website requires confirmation of the status of an adult and acceptance of the Regulations.
- By using the Website, the User may access erotic content, nudity, content involving sexual activity, and images, descriptions and sounds related to sexual or vulgar activities. However, access to this content is voluntary for adults and the User independently decides about viewing, receiving, reading, listening and / or transmitting the content referred to in the previous sentence. The above information is intended to make the User aware that by using the Website he can access the above content and interact with it.
- Obliged useris to use the Website in a manner consistent with its purpose, subject matter and these Regulations, in particular in accordance with applicable law, principles of social coexistence and morality, with respect for personal rights as well as copyrights and intellectual property of the Service Provider, other Users and third parties. Obliged useris for entering data in accordance with the facts. The user is prohibited from providing illegal content. The User is strictly prohibited from posting any content on the Website that may constitute prohibited acts. The User is prohibited from using the Website to send unsolicited commercial information (spam), as well as to take actions that disrupt the proper functioning of the Website.
- The User is responsible for all data transmitted, shared, distributed and stored on the Website.
- By posting or transmitting any data on the Website, the User is obliged to have all the required rights to place such data on the Website, in particular copyrights, and the required licenses, rights, permits and consents for their use, distribution, sharing, publication etc., especially the law publishing and disseminating on the Internet, on-line system, and the right to use the image.
- In any case, it is forbidden to publish, transmit or in any way make available on the Website content and materials: (1) with child pornography, with the participation of minors, photos / videos containing child pornography or photos / videos of naked children, including animations and the so-called cartoon involving sex with minors or showing minors, (2) with pornography involving animals, participation in sexual acts involving animals, photos / videos involving animal pornography, (2) involving the display, attempted or imitation of suicide, persuading Users to commit an act suicide, as well as involving the display, attempted or imitation of mutilation or self-mutilation or persuading Users to mutilate or self-mutilate, (3) involving necrophilia (sexual acts,
- As part of the Website, the User may not offer prostitution services, arrange with Users to provide prostitution services or order such services via the Website.
- All statements, ratings and comments posted by Users on the Website contain their own opinions and do not constitute the opinion of the Service Provider. The Service Provider is not obliged to supervise and verify the content published and sent by the User on the Website.
- The User has the right to report to the Service Provider any violations of the law and the provisions of the Regulations by other Users – in the event of justified violations, the Service Provider may limit, suspend or terminate access to the Website and Services of Plajuicy.pl on the terms contained in the Website Regulations. The service provider may also, in cases provided for by law, be required to notify the relevant law enforcement authorities.
- The website is a tool for mediation in data transmission and data storage. The Website is only a platform for Users through which the Service Provider provides services consisting in the provision of ICT infrastructure in order to mediate in data transmission and the storage and sharing by Users of their data posted by them on the Website. The service provider 1) is not the initiator of the data transfer, 2) does not select the recipient of the data transfer, 3) does not select or modify the information contained in the transfer. In this respect, the Service Provider may make automatic and short-term indirect storage of the transmitted data only for the purpose of transmission, and the data will not be stored longer than it is normally necessary for the transmission. The Service Provider enables data transmission and provides automatic and short-term indirect data storage in order to speed up the re-access to them, however, the Service Provider: 1) does not modify the data, 2) uses recognized and applied IT techniques specifying the technical parameters of data access and updating, 3 ) does not interfere with the use of information technology. The Service Provider provides the resources of the ICT system in order to store data posted by Users. 2) uses recognized and applied IT techniques that define the technical parameters of data access and updating, 3) does not interfere with the use of IT techniques. The Service Provider provides the resources of the ICT system in order to store data posted by Users. 2) uses recognized and applied IT techniques that define the technical parameters of data access and updating, 3) does not interfere with the use of IT techniques. The Service Provider provides the resources of the ICT system in order to store data posted by Users.
- Service Provideris not responsible for the data posted on the Website by Users, if they do not know about the illegal nature of these data or related activities. In the event of receiving an official notification or obtaining reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data or related activities, the Service Provider will immediately prevent access to them.
- The Service Provider exercises due diligence to update and verify the accuracy of the data presented. The Service Provider, however, does not guarantee that the data posted on the Website by Users is up-to-date and accurate. The Service Provider is not responsible for the obsolescence of this data, with the proviso that this is without prejudice to the Service Provider’s liability towards the User who is a consumer (or another natural person to whom the provisions on the consumer apply), provided for by mandatory provisions of law.
- The Service Provider makes every effort to ensure that the use of the Website is understandable and transparent for Users, however, it cannot guarantee that the User will be able to operate Playjuicy.com Services on his own or that it will prove useful in achieving the goals expected by the User. The Service Provider makes the Website available in the form in which it was provided and does not make any implied or expressed assurances as to its usefulness for specific applications, which does not exclude or limit the Service Provider’s liability towards the User who is a consumer (or other natural person to which it applies consumer regulations) for improper performance of the service provided for by mandatory provisions of law.
- Using the Website via the Internet is associated with risk. The basic threat to every Internet user, including people using Playjuicy.com Services, is the possibility of “infecting” the ICT system by various types of software created mainly for the purpose of causing damage or obtaining unauthorized access to the User’s data. In order to avoid the related risks, it is important that the User has an anti-virus program on his equipment which he uses to connect to the Internet and constantly updates it by installing its latest versions.
- A user who wants to transmit with his participation through the Website is obliged to purchase a webcam, necessary elements and software allowing the use of a webcam and real-time image transmission at his own expense.
4. CONDITIONS OF THE USER ACCOUNT
- Using the AccountThe User is possible after completing a total of three consecutive steps by the User – (1) completing the interactive Account registration form available on the Website, (2) clicking the “Register” field and (3) confirming the willingness to create an Account by clicking on the link sent automatically to the provided e-mail address (at this moment, an agreement for the use of the Account is concluded between the User and the Service Provider). In the registration form, it is necessary for the User to provide the following data about the User: name (name), e-mail address and password.
- The use of the Account and its individual functionalities may also require the provision of other data by the User – each time the information on the scope of the required data is provided on the Website, before using a specific functionality.
- The User is obliged to update his / her data provided under the Account in the event of a change.
- The User is obliged to keep the Account access data secret from third parties. The User is not entitled to grant access to the Account to other persons, including by renting or lending the Account.
- The User Account is free of charge and active for an indefinite period. The User may, at any time and without giving any reason, resign from using the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Service Provider, in particular via the contact form available on the Playjuicy.com website or by e-mail to the following address: [email protected] Account deletion takes place up to 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the User’s resignation by the Service Provider. After deleting the Account, logging in to the Account and using the functionalities available under the Account will not be possible. The User may at any time re-create the Account in the same way as for the first time.
- Removal of the User Account in any mode leads to the deletion of all data assigned to the Account, with the proviso that this is without prejudice to the possibility of storing the User’s data for the period necessary for the implementation of other processing purposes (other than keeping the Account).
5. USER PROFILE, USER CONTENT SHARING
- The profile is created automatically for each User upon registration of the Account on the Website.
- Profiles are publicly available to all Users of Playjuicy.com, with the proviso that each User decides on his own what type of information he provides on his Profile.
- As part of the Profile, in addition to the User’s basic data, there is a separate table on which the User may publish his Content.
- The User independently decides about the rules of access to the posted Content. The User may choose whether his Content will be visible to everyone free of charge, or it will be available on the Subscription.
- Subscription allows Users to earn money by accessing the Content posted on their Profiles. The User may freely shape the subscription price conditions. The funds from the Subscription are credited to the virtual wallet assigned to the User’s Account. The withdrawal of funds collected from the Subscription is possible in accordance with the provisions of point 8 of the Regulations.
- Regardless of the Subscription, the User may also provide voluntary “tips” to the Users selected by him, which is possible by using the appropriate option visible next to the User Profile. “Tips” may be any amount set by the User himself. “Tips” are a free benefit (donation) and do not create any further obligations on the part of the Users. “Tips” are credited to the User’s virtual wallet and may be withdrawn in the same way as funds collected from a Subscription.
- The User is prohibited from publishing illegal Content on the Profile, as well as Content of an advertising, announcement or commercial information encouraging the use of websites and services competitive to the Website, including website addresses, names and logos of such websites.
- The content of User Content should be consistent with the law and morality, bearing in mind, in particular, respect for personal rights as well as copyrights and intellectual property of the Service Provider, other Users and third parties and entities.
- User content may not contain “malicious” computer software (such as “viruses”, “worms” or “Trojan horses”) or any other content the purpose or effect of which is to cause damage to the Service Provider or other Users.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for maintaining User Profiles or for posting User Content. Users are independent third parties in relation to the Service Provider. The Service Provider is not obliged to check the User Content submitted, stored and made available on the Website.
6. SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASE TERMS
- Some User Content posted on the Website is payable and requires subscription activation.
- Activation of the Subscription is possible only for Users who have an Account at Playjuicy.com.
- Subscription activation is possible in relation to individual User Profiles on Playjuicy.com. Each Subscription only includes access to the Content posted on the Profile on which it was activated. If the User wishes to access the Content posted by different Users, he should purchase separate Subscriptions for each of their Profiles. The User may activate the Subscription on multiple Profiles at the same time.
- As part of the Subscription, a one-time fee is paid in advance for the entire billing period. Detailed information on applicable fees is specified in the Subscription price list, which is provided in the User Profile.
- Subscription prices visible on the Websiteare given in British Pounds (GBP).
- For the duration of the Subscription, the User receives access to all current and future Content posted on a given User Profile.
- In order to purchase a Subscription, the User selects the Subscription plan of interest on the Profile page, then provides the data required for billing purposes and makes the payment after selecting one of the payment methods available on the Website.
- When purchasing a Subscription, the User may choose between the following payment methods:
- Manual payment – The subscription is non-renewable, i.e. it will expire after the end of the current billing period. In order to maintain the continuity of the Subscription, the User should make the payment himself for the next billing period. The User may extend the Subscription both before and after its expiry.
- Automatic payment – The subscription is renewable, i.e. if the User does not cancel it at the latest before the expiry of the current billing period, the Subscription will be automatically extended for the next billing period. Payment is made by debiting the User’s payment or credit card with the Subscription amount – for this purpose, the User should ensure a positive authorization of the card at the beginning of the new billing period.
After purchasing the Subscription, the User may change the payment method for his Subscription from the User’s Account. The change takes effect from the next billing period.
- The user should make the payment immediately after redirecting him to the electronic payment gateway. Otherwise, the payment session will expire and the Subscription will not be activated. The User, wishing to activate the Subscription, should repeat the purchase procedure in the same way as for the first time.
- Information on active Subscriptions is provided on the User’s Account on the Website. The User receives confirmation of the Subscription purchase also in the form of an e-mail sent to the e-mail address assigned to his Account.
- The User may unsubscribe at any time and without giving any reason. The resignation becomes effective upon the end of the current billing period. The resignation from the Subscription during its duration does not entitle the User to receive a refund for the unused time of the Subscription.
- The Service Provider is not a party to transactions concluded between Users via Playjuicy.com. The Service Provider does not verify the terms of the Subscription, nor can it ensure that the Content provided on the Subscription will meet the expectations of a given User. The Service Provider does not express or implicitly provide any guarantees as to the quality of User Content available on the Website. Any transactions that Users conclude with each other during their activity on the Website are concluded under their sole responsibility. The subject of Subscription is only to provide access to resources that are created and made available by Users themselves.
- Subscription is a paid agreement for access to the User Profile resources, the pages of which are only Users as independent third parties using Playjuicy.com Services. Profiles on Playjuicy.com are private and personal in nature, therefore the User purchasing the Subscription does not have the status of a consumer and is not entitled to withdraw from the contract referred to in point. 14 of the Regulations, in the subject of the Subscription purchased.
- Nothing in this section 6 of the Regulations is intended to exclude or limit any statutory rights of consumers (or other natural persons to whom the provisions concerning the consumer apply).
7. COPYRIGHT FOR USER CONTENT
- The User who makes available on Playjuicy.com any Content constituting works within the meaning of the copyright law is obliged to ensure that he has proprietary copyrights or other permits required by law to the extent that allows the dissemination of these works on Playjuicy.com. In the event that a third party makes claims against the Service Provider in connection with the violation of its rights as a result of posting certain Content by the User on the Website, the User responsible for the publication of these Content is obliged to cooperate with the Service Provider in order to resolve the dispute and release the Service Provider from any claims and liability for the violations made by the User.
- (2) permanent or temporary reproduction of these Content in whole or in part, by digital technique, to the extent that for the distribution, display, reproduction and storage for the above-mentioned purposes, it is necessary to multiply them; (3) making the Content publicly available via the Playjuicy.com website in such a way that everyone can have access to it at a place and time chosen by them.
- In the case of the Content made available under the Subscription, upon payment for the Subscription, the User is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-transferable license to use the paid Content, to the extent that allows viewing, displaying and playing User Content from the User Profile level at Playjuicy.com, no longer than for the duration of the Subscription.
8. PAYMENT FROM PLAYJUICY.COM
- The funds in the User’s wallet, from the collected “tips” and the sale of the Subscription, are given in the settlement currency of Playjuicy.com, which is British Pound (GBP).
- The User may at any time withdraw funds accumulated in the wallet on his User Account. The Website does not allow the withdrawal of the User’s funds in a foreign currency.
- Funds from the wallet are paid after deducting the commission due to the Service Provider for using Playjuicy.com Services. Detailed information on the amount of the commission is provided in the Price List.
- In order to withdraw funds, it is required that the balance of funds in the User’s wallet is at least GBP 20.
- Withdrawal of funds requires the User to fill in the details of the settlement or bank account within his Account.
- Before making the first withdrawal, the User is obliged to undergo Account verification. Verification requires the User to take his photo, which also shows the date the photo was taken (eg on a piece of paper), and then send this photo in the “Verify your account” tab available on the User’s Account. Verification is carried out within 7 Business Days from the moment the photo is sent by the User.
- The withdrawal of funds takes place within 30 calendar days from the day on which the User submitted the withdrawal order, using the appropriate option available in his Account.
- The amount paid to the User may be reduced by the Service Provider by the fee constituting the cost of the transfer. Detailed information on the applicable fees is provided in the Price List and at the time of submitting the withdrawal request on the User’s Account.
9. CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS FOR COMMUNITY PORTAL
In respect of every Fan/Creator Transaction:
The Fan acknowledges that the Fan/Creator Transaction will result in a supply of the relevant Content to the Fan before the end of the period of 14 days from the date when the Fan/Creator Transaction is entered into, and the Fan gives his or her express consent to this and confirms to the Creator that he or she is aware that any statutory right to cancel the Fan/Creator Transaction which the Fan has under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 or any other applicable law will therefore be lost.
This agreement does not affect any statutory right to receive a refund from the Creator which a Fan may have under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 or any other applicable law.
10. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY FOR PERSONAL ADS
We do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and the advertisement is published. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues.Due to the nature of the Services, any refunds made are at the sole discretion of Playjuicy, on a case by case basis.
11. TERMS OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN USERS
- Playjuicy.com is co-created by Users who are independent third parties in relation to the Service Provider and who may publish their own Content, statements, comments, opinions and views on the Website. The Service Provider warns that the User should always prudently assess and verify the statements of other Users presented on the Website. Information found on User Profiles should never constitute the sole source of information on any subject of interest to the User, nor should it constitute an independent basis for any decisions made by the User.
- The Service Provider also warns Users against the risk of interacting with other people using the Website, in particular when the User cannot be sure about the identity of that person or the credibility of the Content and statements published by them. The User should always exercise caution in contacts with other Users and not provide any confidential data, especially their login details to the Account.
- The User should make sure that any statements and comments published by him are understandable to other Users and not mislead them. The User, by adding any comments or reactions to the Content posted by other Users, should ensure that they refer to the Content commented by him and reflect his actual intention. The User should respect other Users.
- It is forbidden to send statements that offend other Users and violate their personal rights. The User is prohibited from using the Website to send unsolicited commercial information (spam), information directly or indirectly promoting services, products, websites, applications and companies competing with the Service Provider (including by providing their names, logos or photos), harassing and disturbing other Users , phishing data and sending unlawful content, profanity, content inciting to spread hatred, racism or xenophobia or other content contrary to the well-understood rules of netiquette, good manners and the principles of social coexistence.
12. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PUBLISHING ANONS
- One of the functionalities of Playjuicy.com is the possibility for the User to add their Announcement.
- In case of doubt, it is assumed that the Ads on Playjuicy.com are for information purposes only. The information contained in the Advertisements should not be equated with a binding commercial offer within the meaning of the applicable law. Any transactions, agreements and other obligations should be preceded by establishing individual contact with the advertiser and agreeing details by the interested parties. The Website does not act as an intermediary in concluding contracts regarding the Advertisements placed therein, and the Service Provider is not a party to transactions concluded by Users.
- Posting an Ad on the Website is payable. The Service Provider reserves the right to introduce temporary promotions for adding Ads on the Website, e.g. in the form of a free limit of Ads for use by Users. Information on the applicable promotions and their duration are provided in the Price List and may additionally be displayed as separate messages on the Website.
- The Service Provider also provides additional paid functionalities of the Ads enabling their promotion, e.g. refreshing, highlighting or placing in a higher position among other Ads on the Website. Detailed information on payments related to the publication of Advertisements can be found in the Price List.
- Adding an Ad is as follows:
- Announcement: adding an Announcement is possible by using the interactive form available in the “Announcements” tab after logging in to the User Account. Adding an Announcement is reserved only for Users who have an Account. In the form for adding an Announcement, it is necessary to provide the data indicated as mandatory, in particular information about the User and his contact details. The Advertisement can also be linked to the User Profile, which allows for quick redirection of the person viewing the Advertisement to the User Profile who added the Advertisement. The fee for adding an Announcement depends on the selected publication time of the Announcement. The advertisement is visible for the time specified in accordance with the period selected by the User at the time of posting the Advertisement.
Adding each Advertisement on the Playjuicy.com website requires payment immediately after redirecting the User to the electronic payment gateway. In the event of the User’s delay, the payment session will expire and the publication of the Advertisement will not take place. The user can add an Ad by repeating the whole process in the same way as for the first time.
- Each Advertisement, upon its publication, becomes visible to all visitors to the Website. Publication of the Advertisement on the Playjuicy.com website takes place after the Service Provider has successfully verified the content of the Advertisement in terms of its compliance with the requirements of these Regulations. If there are no objections to the content of the Announcement – the Announcement is published within 24 hours from the moment of its addition by the User.
- The User has the right to change the content as well as delete the Advertisement at any time and without giving any reason. The publication of the changed content of the Advertisement requires its re-verification by the Service Provider. Removal of an Ad before the expiry of the period for which it was issued does not entitle the User to receive a refund for the publication of the Ad. The reservation referred to in the preceding sentence is not intended to exclude or limit any statutory rights of the User who is a consumer (or another natural person to whom the provisions concerning the consumer apply), in particular with regard to the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
- The User posting an Advertisement is obliged to post factual, clear, understandable, reliable and not misleading information regarding the subject and conditions of the Advertisement. Placing an Advertisement may not violate the provisions of generally applicable law or the rights of third parties. The advertisement should reflect the actual intention of the User. The advertisement, its subject and content should comply with the law and morality, bearing in mind in particular respect for personal rights as well as copyrights and intellectual property rights of the Service Provider, other Users and third parties.
- The User is obliged to post an Advertisement in the appropriate category for a given type of Advertisement.
- It is not allowed for the User to post more than one Advertisement with the same content or for the same subject at the same time.
- The User is obliged not to post illegal content as part of the Advertisement (including photos or other visual materials) as well as advertising, announcement or commercial information encouraging the use of websites competing with the Website, including website addresses, names and logos of such sites.
- The Service Provider does not guarantee the Users that their Advertisements are interested in them. The Service Provider does not make any express or implied assurances that the Website will prove useful in finding people interested in the subject of the User’s Advertisement.
13. LIMITATION, SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO PLAYJUICY.COM SERVICES
- The Service Provider reserves the right to limit, suspend and, as a last resort, delete the User Account in the following cases:
- when the User grossly or persistently violates any point of these Regulations;
- when the User is in arrears with any due payments to the Service Provider;
- when the actions of a given User violate the reputation of the Service Provider or the Website;
- when the User uses the Website contrary to its purpose and subject matter;
- when the User’s actions pose a threat to the security of the Service Provider’s IT system and the Website or the security of other Users while using the Website;
- when the User provides unlawful, vulgar and offensive content on the Website (including on his Profile or on the Profile of another User), content that violates someone else’s personal rights and copyrights or other intellectual property rights, content that is contrary to decency and the principles of social coexistence, as well as content that directly or indirectly promotes other websites, companies, products and services competitive to the Service Provider and the Website;
- when the User provides incomplete (if mandatory) or false data (e.g. regarding age) on the Website.
- Limiting the Account consists in disabling the User from accessing some of the Account functionalities, e.g. blocking the possibility of using the chat or publishing comments, posts and other content on the Website.
- Suspending the Account consists in completely disabling the User from logging in to the Account. During the suspension period, it is not possible to use any functionalities and resources of the Account.
- The limitation or suspension of the Account may take place for a definite period indicated by the Service Provider or for an indefinite period – until the reason for its suspension ceases to exist. During the limitation or suspension of the Account, the User is obliged to take steps to remove the reason that was the basis for the decision to limit or suspend, and after their removal, he is obliged to immediately inform the Service Provider about it. The Service Provider withdraws the imposed restrictions or suspension of the Account immediately, not later than within 7 calendar days from the receipt of information about the cessation of the reasons for its restriction or suspension.
- The Service Provider, before deciding to limit or suspend the Account, calls on the User to stop the breaching of the service, if possible, and only if the request turns out to be ineffective or impossible – the Service Provider may take an appropriate action. The Service Provider first undertakes to decide to limit, and only then suspend the Account. The suspension of the Account takes place when required by the nature of the breaches or when the breaches are repetitive or persistent, despite the previously applied limitation or suspension of the Account by the Service Provider.
- Immediately after making the decision to limit or suspend the Account, the Service Provider sends User a message with information about the reason for the limitation or suspension to the e-mail address assigned to his Account. The message referred to in the preceding sentence also contains information on whether the limitation or suspension is for a definite or indefinite period.
- If the User Account suspension lasts at least 30 calendar days and the reasons for its suspension have not ceased, the Service Provider has the right to terminate the User Account agreement with a 14-day notice period. After the expiry of the notice period, the Account with all associated data will be deleted.
- The Service Provider also reserves the right to request the User to change or delete the User Content on the Website when they violate these Regulations, together with the reason, and in the event of an unsuccessful request to remove the Content. In the event that the posted Content or activities related to them are illegal, the Service Provider, in accordance with applicable law, is entitled to immediately prevent access to these Content without prior request from the User.
14. CONTACT WITH PLAYJUICY.COM
The main form of ongoing communication with Playjuicy.com is electronic mail (e-mail address: [email protected] )and the contact form available on the Website, through which Users can exchange information with the Service Provider regarding the use of the Website, including seeking help and technical support in the functioning of Playjuicy.com Services. Users may also contact the Service Provider in other legally permissible ways, using the data indicated at the beginning of the Regulations.
15. COMPLAINTS ABOUT PLAYJUICY.COM
- The basis and scope of the Service Provider’s liability towards the User for the operation of the Website are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular British law.
- Complaints related to the operation of the Website and the provision of Playjuicy.com Services may be submitted by the User to the Service Provider, for example, via e-mail to the following address: [email protected] or using the contact form available on the Website.
- It is recommended that the User provide in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of irregularities; (2) the User’s expectations; and (3) contact details of the person submitting the complaint – this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider. The requirements set out in the preceding sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint, however, they may affect the final decision of the Service Provider regarding the validity of the complaint.
- The Service Provider will respond to the User’s complaint immediately, no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of its submission. If the Service Provider does not respond to the complaint of the User who is a consumer within the above period, it is considered that he considered his complaint justified.
16. STATUTORY RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- This point 14 of the Regulations and all provisions contained therein apply only to Users who are consumers (or other natural persons to whom the provisions concerning consumers apply).
- As stated by British Law in the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations from 2013 a consumer who concluded a contract for distance, may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the cases specified in point 14.7 of the Regulations and the costs specified in point. 14.8 of the Regulations.
- To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to the entrepreneur with whom the consumer has concluded the contract. A declaration of withdrawal from the contract concluded with the Service Provider may be submitted in accordance with the Service Provider’s contact details indicated at the beginning of the Regulations.
- The period for withdrawing from the contract for the provision of Playjuicy.com Services starts from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void.
Customer can withdraw from contract by informing the supplier of services by email, text message or letter sent to company address. Once the cancellation notice is received the supplier cease to provide any services to customer immediately. Cancellation is only effective if notice of cancellation is received before cancellation period ends.
17. EXTRAJUDICIAL METHODS OF SETTLING COMPLAINTS AND PURSUING CLAIMS
- This point 15 of the Regulations and all provisions contained therein apply only to Users who are consumers.
- Detailed information on the possibility for the consumer to use out-of-court complaint and redress methods and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of the relevant government institutions and social organizations responsible for the protection of consumer rights and interests in individual countries.
- The Service Provider states that in the territory of the United Kingdom consumers can look for information on possible out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and redress at the headquarters and on websites http://www.ombudsman-services.org which is official body that provides free and independent advise about consumer rights at any point during complaint also http://www.tradingstandards.uk .Ombudsman deals with all sorts of things such as: billing, customer services, loss of service. It is always advised to resolve any disputes with the company directly first before making complaint. Citizens Advice Consumer Service is another way of seeking advice when in dispute with the company http://citizensadvise.org.ukThe Service Provider states that in the territory of the United Kingdom consumers can look for information on possible out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and redress at the headquarters and on websites http://www.ombudsman-services.org which is official body that provides free and independent advise about consumer rights at any point during complaint also http://www.tradingstandards.uk .Ombudsman deals with all sorts of things such as: billing, customer services, loss of service. It is always advised to resolve any disputes with the company directly first before making complaint. Citizens Advice Consumer Service is another way of seeking advice when in dispute with the company http://citizensadvise.org.uk
18. TECHNICAL BREAKS AND FAILURES
- The Service Provider makes every effort to ensure the proper and uninterrupted functioning of the Website. Due to the complexity and complexity of the Website and Playjuicy.com Services, as well as due to external factors beyond the Service Provider’s control (e.g. DDOS attacks – distributed denial of service), it is possible, however, for errors and technical failures to prevent or limit the the functioning of the Website in any way. In such a case, the Service Provider will take all possible and reasonable actions to ensure that the negative effects of such events are limited as much as possible.
- The Service Provider informs Users immediately about any errors and technical failures referred to above, and the expected date of their removal.
- In addition to breaks caused by errors and technical failures, there may also be other technical breaks, during which the Service Provider takes steps to develop the Website and protect it against errors and technical failures.
- The Service Provider is obliged to plan technical maintenance breaks in such a way that they are the least inconvenient for Users, in particular, that they are planned for times with reduced traffic on Playjuicy.com (e.g. night hours) and only for the time necessary to perform the necessary actions by the Service Provider. The Service Provider is obliged to notify Users about planned technical breaks in advance, including the estimated duration of the planned break.
- The Service Provider is not liable to Users for damages and failure to fulfill obligations resulting from any errors and technical failures as well as technical breaks referred to in this point 16 of the Regulations. This point 16 of the Regulations does not exclude or limit any statutory rights of the User who is a consumer (or another natural person to whom the provisions concerning the consumer apply), especially in the scope of the Service Provider’s liability for the damage caused.
19. COPYRIGHT TO PLAYJUICY.COM
- Copyrights and intellectual property rights to the Website as a whole and its individual elements, including content, graphics, works, designs and signs available within it, belong to the Service Provider or other authorized third parties, whose permits are held by the Service Provider and are protected by law. copyright and other provisions of generally applicable law. The protection granted to the Website covers all forms of their expression.
- The website should be treated like any other work subject to copyright protection. The User has no right to copy the Website, except for cases permitted by the provisions of mandatory law. The User also undertakes not to modify, adapt, translate, decode, decompile, disassemble or in any other way try to establish the source code of the Website, except for cases permitted by the provisions of mandatory law.
- The trademarks of the Service Provider and third parties should be used in accordance with applicable law.
20. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Agreements concluded via the Website are concluded in english which is the language appropriate for the interpretation of the provisions of these Regulations.
- Amendments to the Regulations:
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law; subject to a legal or regulatory obligation; changes in the scope or form of the Playjuicy.com Services provided; adding new Playjuicy.com Services; changes in payment methods; the need to deal with unforeseen and imminent conservation threatsWebsite, including Playjuicy.com Services and Usersagainst fraud, malware, spam, data breach or other threats to cybersecurity – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
- The period of notification of the proposed changes before their introduction is at least 15 days from the date of notification, subject to point 18.2. e) of the Regulations. The interested User has the right to terminate the contract with the Service Provider before the end of the notification period. Such a solution becomes effective within 15 days from the date of receipt of the notification.
- In the event of concluding a continuous contract (e.g. a contract for the use of the User Account), the amended Regulations bind the User if he was properly notified about the changes, in accordance with the notification period before their introduction and did not terminate the contract within this period. In addition, at any time after receiving the notification of changes, the User concerned may accept the changes and thus resign from the further duration of the notification period. In the event that the amendment to the Regulations results in the introduction of any new fees or an increase in the existing fees, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract.
- In other cases, the amendments to the Regulations will not in any way infringe the rights acquired by the User prior to the effective date of the amendments to the Regulations, in particular, amendments to the Regulations will not affect already concluded and performed contracts.
- Service Provider may amend the Regulations without observing the 15-day notification period referred to in point 18.2 of the Regulations, in the event that Service Provider:
- subject to a legal or regulatory obligation under which it is required to amend the Regulations in a way that prevents it from meeting the 15-day notification period;
- must exceptionally amend its Regulations to counteract the unforeseen and immediate threat of protecting the Website, including Playjuicy.com Services and Users from fraud, malware, spam, data breach or other threats to cybersecurity.
- In the cases referred to point 18.2. e) Regulations,the introduction of changes takes place with immediate effect, unless it is possible or necessary to apply a longer period for introducing changes, which shall be notified each timeService Provider.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of UK law shall apply.
- These Regulations do not exclude the provisions in force in the country of habitual residence of the consumer concluding the contract withService providerthat cannot be excluded by agreement.Service Providerin this case, it guarantees the consumer the protection granted to him on the basis of provisions that cannot be excluded by agreement.
Thank you for reading it carefully!
If you have any questions, we are always at your disposal – please contact us.
We would like to invite you to use our services,
The Playjuicy.com team